MAP’s goal is to provide a clear direction and assistance to what can be a very challenging area of your practice. MAP provides unmatched hands-on assistance and direction (and potentially the elimination of the “work”) for all of your HR needs, with the latest technology and guaranteed regulatory compliance.
• Cooperative development of a Comprehensive Practice HR Policy,
Procedure Manual, and Employee Handbook
• Development, Implementation, and Training of New Hire Orientation Program
• An Integrated Software program to manage all aspects of the employee’s personnel file, compliance training, individual payroll and benefit details, certifications and licensure requirements, as well as annual reviews
• A Web-based E-Library of individualized training and
• Background and Reference Checks
• Job Descriptions, Job Analysis, and In-Practice Work Flow Mapping
• A Web-based employee personnel file that allows employees and managers alike, the ability to see, store, create, review, and provide notification of pertinent employee information in a user-friendly, secure environment, with the guidance and assistance of LIVE SPHR Certified Specialist.
Our comprehensive HR services are available to meet the needs of all our clients, regardless of size. Whether the need is for a basic HR question, help with a tough employee relation issue or creation of an employee handbook, our experienced team can help.
Employment and Recruiting
Social security, criminal, civil, previous employer, education, certification, etc
Candidate rejection letters
Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) compliance
Wage and Salary Survey
Performance Review Management
Administration of unemployment claims
Administration of Family Medical Leave and tracking
Assistance with employee hiring, discipline and termination issues
Information and guidance including but not limited to FMLA, ADA, FLSA
Customized employee handbook
Assistance with investigation with outside agencies
Completion of annual reports, if required, EEO-1, Veterans, OSHA Log
* Optional services that may include additional charges